Wednesday, November 12, 2008

August's Project

Well in August we had a service auction for enrichment, it was so much fun! so what you do is donate a service, you can either make something, teach someone to make it, or provide some kind of service. Then they auction all the items and you bid for what you want. they had this list of things to get your points to bid, for example; did you say your prayers this morning?-15 points, for every person you told "I love you"-5 points each etc. Well since there are about 6 hairstylists in my ward and my salon isn't done yet I thought I would do something else... so I made these cute little

TU-TU'S
this is the one I made for the girl who bid and won!

it's pink, orange and yellow, so cute!



this one was for Annie's friend Gabry, I made it for her birthday

it's purple, lavender and white

(isn't my model oh so cute?!)



well I have made a few more for some girls in the ward and other birthday parties...

and when my salon/boutique opens I will be selling them there.

I sell them now too!

they are for sell in any color and as many colors as your little heart desires for $15-$25!

(well just about any color)

it all depends on how big and how many colors.

let me know if you want one.


they are super fun for dress-ups!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The tutu is really cute! I hear they aren't too hard to make. Aubrey would love one I'm sure. Annie is a cute model!

Carlye Momma said...

Hey Audrey, you are SO talented! I just found this from Shawaaaana's blog. I am SUPER impressed girly. Do you think you could teach me/help me make a quilt for each of my boys? I've always wanted to do that for them. Anywho you're darling and I just LOVE ya!