Monday, November 24, 2008

August/September

Rag Quilts
we had a few friends having baby boys around September so I made some for thier babies, where are all the girls? Everyone we know had a boy or is having a boy!
I actually gave a couple away before I remembered to take the pictures, there was 2 more. I made 2 of each, the animals and the stars+moon.
my favorite is the animal print one, it just turned out so cute.
I hope our friends liked them, I know I love the one my friend Jenny made for Annie!




1 comment:

The Lynes Family said...

I loved it. Thank you so much. Gavin uses it every time we go out i put it around him in his car seat to keep him nice and warm. I love the fabric too that's what his room someday is going to be animals. thank you again. you do such great work.